5) Appeals

If you are aggrieved by a response of the Records Access Officer, or if you believe the Records Access Officer failed to comply with a requirement of 950 CMR 32.00, you may appeal in writing to the Supervisor of Records. Click here to access the Secretary of State's website for more information.