1) Available Public Records

Certain commonly requested records are regularly posted to the website for viewing at your convenience. If you wish to access records not found on the website, you may need to submit a Public Records Request Form.

For information regarding Marblehead Public Schools, please visit the School Department's website to obtain contact information for its Record Access Officer.

Below are links to commonly requested records:

Public Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Public Meeting Calendar
Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Annual Town Reports
Town Bylaws
GIS Maps
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Marriage Licenses