- Values are determined by the Assessors Office (View online Property Assessment Data).
- You may dispute your property tax bill.
- Exemptions may be available for the elderly, blind, widows, and veterans.
- Values are determined by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- Values are determined by state statute (Chapter 60B) and are based on length and age of the vessel.
- All boat owners must annually complete and file with the Assessor's office a Boat Declaration form (2BE). The Harbormaster's Office mails the 2BE form along with the annual Mooring Permit renewals.
- Boat Declaration forms are due no later than August 1st of the current fiscal year. However, a mooring permit will not be issued until the Boat Declaration form is returned. It is suggested you file the 2BE form when you renew your mooring permit.