Bill Payments

The Marblehead Water & Sewer Commission is pleased to enable ratepayers to pay their Water & Sewer bills online!

Online Payment Instructions:

  1. Sign-up for the online payment feature here:  Marblehead eBill Water & Bill Payment.
  2. After you've signed up, log on and view or pay your Water & Sewer bill.
  3. When asked for a bill number, you should enter your Water & Sewer Account Number.
  4. If you do not have your account number available, please contact the Water & Sewer Commission office at (781) 631-0102 and they will provide you with your account number.

*Please Note:  Online payment is not automatic and must be initiated by the payer each quarter.  Water & Sewer bills are payable within thirty (30) days of issue.  Accounts beyond the thirty days or carrying a delinquent balance will not be able to be paid online.

Ratepayers using this online payment feature can be assured that their bank account information and the payments are encrypted and securely processed.  The online payment processing is provided by an outside company, Metropolitan Communications, LLC.  This company is separate and apart from the Water & Sewer Commission and the Town of Marblehead.  Please note that no additional charges or fees will be assessed by MCC to use this payment method.

If you experience difficulties paying your Water & Sewer bill online, please call Metropolitan Communications, LLC at (508) 460-6000 and they will assist you.

Regular Mail Payments:

Ratepayers wishing to pay Water & Sewer bills by regular check can certainly continue to do so.  Checks should be made payable to the Marblehead Water & Sewer Commission.  Please mail to:

Marblehead Water & Sewer Commission
P.O. Box 1108
Marblehead, MA 01945

Payments may also be made in person at the Water & Sewer Commission office located at 100 Tower Way, Building #11 (please do not mail payments to this address), or through the drop box located in the lobby of the National Grand Bank on Pleasant Street.


Questions concerning the payment of Water & Sewer bills can be directed to the Water & Sewer Commission office at (781) 631-0102.