(Please scroll down to view all information)
IMPORTANT! TO ALLOW PARTICIPATION IN OUR PROGRAMS: For insurance reasons and by law, EVERY program requires pre-registration with the Town approved registration form AND Consent & release form (see below) and the full fee at the time of registration. PLEASE don't wait until the last minute to register as programs may CANCEL (if enrollment is low) or FILL. Please see the registration directions below on how to register.
Summer 2014 Brochure
(Click on cover to open; brochure may take a moment to load)
Our Summer Movie @ Seaside Park has been reschedule to Wednesday, August 27th! Games for the kids will start at 6:00 PM and the Movie will start at 7:30 PM.
REMINDER: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED (SEE DIRECTIONS BELOW)!
Pickleball Demo Day: Part II
Date: Tuesday, August 19th
Click here for details!
Summer Blast Challenge has been postponed until Saturday, August 30th. Please pre-register for this event at the Recreation & Parks Department (see registration information below).
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Pre-registration is required (see below for more information on how to register). Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "reserve" space in programs; a complete registration/consent & release form and full fee are required at the time of registration.
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- Adult “drop in” programs participants must sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
Registration forms & directions (click on the link marked by ">>"):
>> Registration & consent and release form
>> Refund request form (all requests must be written)
1. Print out & fully complete the registration/consent and release form. Please print neatly and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Information given will be kept confidential and shredded seasonally.
2. Drop off or mail completed form and payment to the office. FULL payment and a registration form with a SIGNED consent & release as printed are required.
Click here for office location, hours, & contact information
Note: The office may close for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30PM dependent on staffing. The Community Center may close at any time for public safety reasons such as severe weather/snow storms, or early on weeknights if no activites are scheduled.