Town of Marblehead
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Recreation Supervisor Tim Short: email@example.com
(Please scroll down to view all information)
IMPORTANT! PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS! Programs may fill or be CANCELLED if enrollment is low, so please don't wait until the last minute!!
Summer 2014 Brochure
(Click on cover to open; brochure may take a moment to load)
- Pre-Engineering with Lego (waitlist available)
- Acting for young Stars
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Pre-registration is required (see below for more information on how to register). Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "reserve" space in programs; a complete registration/consent & release form and full fee are required at the time of registration.
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- Adult “drop in” programs participants must sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
Registration forms & directions (click on the link marked by ">>"):
>> Registration & consent and release form
>> Refund request form (all requests must be written)
1. Print out & complete the registration/consent and release form. Please print neatly and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Information given will be kept confidential and shredded seasonally.
2. Drop off or mail completed form and payment to the office. FULL payment and a registration form with a SIGNED consent & release as printed are required.
Click here for office location, hours, & contact information
Note: The office may close for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30PM dependent on staffing. Also, the Community Center may close for public safety reasons such as severe weather/snow storms.