Town of Marblehead
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
** (Please scroll down to see all information) **
RECREATION PROGRAMS INFORMATION:
PLEASE NOTE: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS! Programs may fill or be CANCELLED if enrollment is low, so please don't wait until the last minute!!
Winter / Spring 2014 Brochure
(Click on the Brochure Cover to View)
Cancelled Programs (see above brochure for program info):
- ALL BOYS LACROSSE (please note: if you're interested in a future boy's lacrosse clinic, please contact Tim Short at )
- Ballroom Dancing
- Zumba Session 1
- Food, Attitude & Movement
- Micro Wheels
- Motion Mayhem
- Chemistry Capers
- Cardio, Agility, & Strength
-Thursday Multi Sports (Grades K-1) @ Bell School
-Friday Mini Sports @ MCC
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Pre-registration is required (see below for more information on how to register). Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "reserve" space in programs; a complete registration/consent & release form and full fee are required at the time of registration.
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- Adult “drop in” programs participants must sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
Registration forms & directions (click on the link marked by ">>"):
>> Registration & consent and release form
>> Refund request form (all requests must be written)
1. Print out & complete the registration/consent and release form. Please print neatly and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Information given will be kept confidential and shredded seasonally.
2. Drop off or mail completed form and payment to the office. FULL payment and a registration form with a SIGNED consent & release as printed are required.
Click here for office location, hours, & contact information
Note: The office may close for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30PM dependent on staffing. Also, the Community Center may close for public safety reasons such as severe weather/snow storms.