To e-mail the recreation department: email@example.com
(Please scroll down to view all information)
IMPORTANT! TO PARTICIPATE IN TOWN PROGRAMS: For insurance reasons and by law, EVERY program requires pre-registration. Sorry, there's no exceptions! See the registration directions below for details on how to register.
PLEASE don't wait until the last minute to sign up for programs as they may FILL UP or CANCEL if enrollment is low!
Our MHD Bumper Stickers have arrived! Support your local Recreation Department with a chance to win prizes!
Our Fall Program Booklet Has Arrived-
Registration Starts on August 17th- Click Here
Fall BROCHURE CHANGES:
Writing with Five Senses (Grades 3 to 8): Location will now be Marblehead Community Center and not Village School. The start time will now be 2:45pm to allow travel time.
Creative Writing & Art (Grades K to 3): Location will now be Marblehead Community Center and not Glover School. The start time will now be 2:45pm to allow travel time.
Creative Writing (Grades 3 to 8): Writing with Five Senses (Grades 3 to 8): Location will now be Marblehead Community Center and not Village School. The start time will now be 2:45pm to allow travel time
Theatre Games (Grades 6 to 8): Location will now be Marblehead Community Center and not Village School.
DROP IN PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Volleyball - Mondays & Thursdays from 7:30pm to 9:45pm
Badminton - Wednesdays (7pm - 9:45pm) & Sundays (10am - 1:00pm)
Pickleball - Tuesdays (2pm-4pm) & Thursdays (2pm - 3:45pm)
Basketball - Tuesdays from 7pm to 9pm
Keep an eye out here and on Facebook for updates.
Full Classes Include:
Canceled Programs/Events Include:
OTHER IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Pre-registration is required; Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" to programs are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "reserve" space in programs; a completed registration/consent & release form and the full fee are required at the time of registration.
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- Adult “drop in” programs participants must sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
Registration forms & directions (click on the link marked by ">>"):
>> Registration & consent and release form
>> Refund request form (all requests must be written)
1.Register online at https://register.parksreconline.com/marblehead.html
2. Print out & fully complete the registration/consent and release form. Please print neatly and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Information given will be kept confidential and shredded seasonally.
3. Drop off or mail completed form and payment to the office. FULL payment and a registration form with a SIGNED consent & release as printed are required.
Click here for office location, hours, & contact information
Note: The office may close for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30 PM dependent on staffing. The Community Center may close at any time for public safety reasons such as severe weather/snow storms, or early on weeknights if no activities are scheduled.