(Please scroll down to view all information)
IMPORTANT! TO PARTICIPATE IN TOWN PROGRAMS: For insurance reasons and by law, EVERY program requires pre-registration. Sorry, there's no exceptions! See the registration directions below for details on how to register.
Please be advised Facebook friends, the large middle playground structure and benches at Devereux Beach should not be utilized until tomorrow. This equipment needs to set correctly before using it. The awesome slides, swings, spider net, rings and all other structures are ready to play on!!
PLEASE don't wait until the last minute to sign up for programs as they may FILL UP or CANCEL if enrollment is low!
Our MHD Bumper Stickers have arrived! Support your local Recreation Department with a chance to win prizes!
Tickets for our Daddy Daughter Dance go on sale on Monday, 1/5/15
April Vacation Trip
Our Winter/Spring Booklet is Here!!
Check out our Winter Girls Basketball Clinic/League!
Check out our Girls Indoor Soccer Program
Check out our Winter Boys Basketball League!
Check out Winter Boys Middle School Basketball!
DROP IN PROGRAMS
Volleyball - Mondays & Thursdays from 7:30pm to 9:45pm
Badminton - Wednesdays (7pm - 9:45pm) & Sundays (10am - 1:00pm)
Pickleball - Tuesdays (2pm-4pm & 7pm-9:45pm) & Thursdays (2pm - 3:45pm)
Indoor Park & Play - Fridays from 10:30am-12pm
Open Gym - Mondays from 2:45pm to 3:45pm
Keep an eye out here and on Facebook for updates.
Full Classes Include:
Multi Sports - Bell - Thursday
Thundercats - Tuesday
Multi Sports - Glover- Friday
Canceled Programs Include:
Winter Indoor Track
Tuesday Dance Classes
Paint & Sip
OTHER IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Pre-registration is required; Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" to programs are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "reserve" space in programs; a completed registration/consent & release form and the full fee are required at the time of registration.
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- Adult “drop in” programs participants must sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
Registration forms & directions (click on the link marked by ">>"):
>> Registration & consent and release form
>> Refund request form (all requests must be written)
1. Print out & fully complete the registration/consent and release form. Please print neatly and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Information given will be kept confidential and shredded seasonally.
2. Drop off or mail completed form and payment to the office. FULL payment and a registration form with a SIGNED consent & release as printed are required.
Click here for office location, hours, & contact information
Note: The office may close for lunch from 12:30 - 1:30 PM dependent on staffing. The Community Center may close at any time for public safety reasons such as severe weather/snow storms, or early on weeknights if no activities are scheduled.