Devereux Beach information
Per the Town by-laws - AT ALL TIMES:
- NO PETS, BONFIRES, GLASS, OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- PARKING LOT CLOSES AT 10:00 PM
- The Beach may close at any time for public safety reasons
During summer "beach season":
- Resident parking: residents without a current resident facility sticker will be charged the visitor's rate for parking. See Facility Sticker for more information.
- Visitor parking fees: Mon - Thu $5.00, Fri - Sun $10.00. Fees are collected 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. PLEASE NOTE: Parking fees may be charged even if lifeguards are not on duty and restrooms are closed. Parking fees are NOT included in pavilion rental permit fees. All fees are non-refundable.
- Beach maintenance staff: Normally on duty when parking fees are being collected.
- Lifeguards: Normally on duty when parking fees are being collected except during inclement weather, or unless otherwise posted.
- Public restrooms: open when maintenance staff is on duty.
- Beach swimming closures: Swimming closures are posted by the Board of Health on the homepage.
- Picnic pavilion rentals: The 2 pavilions with grills are available for rental spring - fall; see permits for more information.
- Tide Chart
- PLEASE NOTE: The concession stand (Lime Rickey's) is a privately leased business.