Devereux Beach information
Per the Town by-laws - AT ALL TIMES:
During "beach season" (school summer vacation):
NO PETS, BONFIRES, GLASS, OR ALCHOHOL ALLOWED
PARKING LOT CLOSES NO LATER THAN 10:00 PM
- Seasonal PARKING fees: Mon - Thu $5.00, Fri - Sun $10.00; Collected 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. PLEASE NOTE: Parking fees are for USE OF THE GUEST PARKING LOTS ONLY and may be charged even when lifeguards are not on duty and restrooms are closed, and are NOT included in pavilion permit fees. All parking fees are non-refundable.
- Beach staff is on duty when parking fees are being collected; public restrooms are open when staff is on duty.
- Lifeguards are on duty (barring inclement weather) when parking fees are being collected UNLESS OTHERWISE POSTED.
- Beach closures are posted by the Board of Health on the main homepage.
- Pavilion rentals: The 2 pavilions with grills are available for rental spring - fall; see permits.
- Anyone WITHOUT a CURRENT resident facility sticker will be charged for parking. See Facility Sticker for more information.
- Tide Chart
- The concession stand (Lime Rickey's) is a legally leased business, not a Town operation. To contact them: 781-631-6700.