Andrew F. Hadden
80 Commercial Street
Billing / Customer Service
Emergencies / Operations
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Michael A. Hull, Chair
Walter E. Homan
Michael A. Tumulty
Joseph T. Kowalik, Jr.
When We Meet
The Light Commission holds regularly scheduled meetings in the conference room at the Municipal Light Department building on Commercial Street. Dates and times of the meetings are posted in advance.
Where can I pay my monthly electric bill?
You can pay your monthly electric bill through Direct payment, mailing your payment to or dropping it off at our Commercial Street office, or using one of our payment boxes conveniently located around town:
- Mary Alley Municipal Building, 7 Widger Road
- Municipal Light Department Office, 80 Commercial Street
- Marblehead Savings Bank main office at 25 Atlantic Avenue
- Marblehead Savings Bank branch office at 1 Humphrey Street
- Bank of America, 66 Pleasant Street
- Salem Five Bank, 89 Pleasant Street
- National Grand Bank, 91 Pleasant Street
- Eastern Bank, 118 Washington Street
- Brotherhood Credit Union, 254 Humphrey Street