Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Where do I get information about Administrative hearings?
For information on Administrative hearings, the building commissioner or town engineer can evaluate the proposal and make a preliminary determination if it is an administrative matter.

Zoning Board of Appeals FAQs

Show All Answers

1. Can my application be put on the agenda for the next Zoning Board of Appeals meeting if I submit my paperwork today?
2. My project involves a very small area of construction; can you squeeze me in for the next hearing even though the agenda is already full?
3. Where do I get information about Administrative hearings?
4. If I have a question or problem, can I telephone the chairman of the Zoning Board of Appeal directly? Will you give me the telephone number?